Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

a message to my 20 year old self.


okay, so here's the thing:

i'm gonna write a MESSAGE or something like an ucapan for the future me, (the 20 year old me), so that when i grow up, and turn exactly 20 (which will be on the 7th February 2015) i'll be reading this post and see what the me THEN(the past) has to say for the me NOW(the future)... err... that's confusing...

BUT YOU GET THE POINT, RIGHT? (please say yes... well, even if you don't eventually u'll get it)

OKAY! so here goes:


Dear 20 year old me,

first of all, i'd like to say HI! and really, you're reading this after 5 years, huh? i hope this blog still exists and ur still updating it.. (well if ur not then i guess i can understand) OHH, AND HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY~ wahahaha... (it feels weird wishing myself happy birthday)

AHH NE! i hope u did well in SPM.. AND! how bout my plan of furthering my studies in Japan?!! i bet u're on ur way to japan now, right? RIGHT? eh? no? yes? WHUTEV! i'm still going to JAPAN ONE DAY!. and please don't tell me u've given up on animes and mangas! THAT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE!. even if i am 20, it doesn't mean i can't love animes anymore, right?
TT^TT

hmm.. let's see.. my big bro should already be married by 2015... he could already have a child too.. *shocking* O.O
i don't wanna think about that.. =.=" (him getting married.. pfft...)
and i hope kak long would have her second (or third) child~ BUT then again.. she did say something about waiting for SEVEN YEARS until she'll have another child.. hahaa!! X sanggop nak menghadapi saat2 awal mengandung.. LMAO..
kak ika will be 23. hmm... 23? will she still be a JUSTIN BIEBER FAN?

jeng jeng jeng.
persoalan yg mungkin mengerikan...
*whispers* but i hope she's not married yet at that moment.

and what about me?! GOSH I HOPE I'M STILL SINGLE! wahahahahaa
mmg ade gak gurau2 nak kawen lpas SPM.. BUT HECK LAA...
i mean seriously, i don't wanna get married until at least i'm 25 or so.
U HEAR THAT, 20 YEAR OLD ME? just wait till 5 more years... haha~
*who am i to boss u around?

ngee,...

ne, i hope ur still in contact with my friends (your old friends)... cuz really, they're too awesome to be forgotten... AND GIRL, u better have ur drivers license already! and probably even ur first car~ WOOHOO.
*how bout that, huh!?

okay, and lastly i'd like to say,, NEVER look back on the mistakes you've done in the past. just take it as a memory and keep moving forward~ aww, if they invented time machine by 2015 please do visit me.. hahaa~

on second thought, please don't. I'D FREAK OUT too much.

wellp, guess that's it from me. peace out~

p/s: i bet ur gonna say this "gosh, i was soo pathetic 5 years ago." hahaha~ but believe me, u are too. teehee~


ermm.. i guess that ends the blog?
ha.ha. see ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment