Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

here, fishy fishy...

good news for me!! my family and i are going fishing tomorrow!!

HOW FUN IS THAT? (this isn't sarcasm)


we had our last fishing trip last month i think... or was it 2 months ago? idk.. =__="

anywayz,, i had fun spending the night on a raft, (yes, a raft ---> "rumah rakit") waiting for fishes(or fish) to get a bite of my bait... and going all crazy when i do catch a fish!!

it was funny when i caught my first fish that time!! my dad was like,


"nah adik, nak cube?" and he handed me the fishing rod... then i was like,

"hah? what am i supposed to do!?"
"just hold it, and reel sikit2..."

so i did what he told me to.... then my dad went somewhere else... and then came my big bro... he was like,


"alalalaa,,, adik pon nk fishing jgak?" (yes, my abang is like that.... )

"abang2,, macam mane nk tau kalau dah dpt ikan?" i asked! seriously,... i didn't know!
".
tgk je. nanti die mcm dirtarik sikit.."

so i was like,, "oooh"... n then i felt like my rod was being pulled (by a teeny-weeny force) so i told my big bro and he said,


"hish,,, no laaa.... xde pape pon..." hmph... always not believing me.... but i didn't mind him and kept on reeling untill,,, JANG! i caught a fishy!!..


"LOOK!! abangg!! i caught an ikan... hahahahaaa" seriosuly, i cought the first fiish for the fishing trip! even though it was a small fish... (it's very very smallllll!!) but still, the first fish! hee~


SO NOW! i'm hoping that on tomorrow's fishing trip, i'll be able to keep that record and catch a fish before anyone else does! wish me luck! ^-^



i'm goin fishiiing!!
-daisuki Yo-

No comments:

Post a Comment